Wednesday, March 4, 2009

a day in paradise



Have you have seen MTV ibibo superstar? in which you live the life of a superstar for a day. Well I had the similar experience when i went for my college trip to the Infosys Chandigarh. Even after traveling the whole day we couldn't sleep because of the exceptionally good treatment we got at infy. The room we got would beat the 5 star hotel room on any given day.

We went for a one day training program but now we were least interested to attend that. Wanted to stay there in that room forever.We had to attend the training session as it was mandatory. The people were good and the campus was awesome. It looked like a masterpiece. The wave building in the above picture is the food court of the company. After the training we had to leave for Simla(as part of the tour) so we left half heartedly. We did take some pictures in that never ending corridor of the huge guest house.

All of my infosys placed friends were really happy to see that they would start their career at Infosys and I was happy for them.

My day in paradise was over after we left the campus. Simla was fun too but nothing when compared to the infy experience. Like every trip this trip made me learn new things and made me more mature. Till now I was running with everybody but now I know where I want to be. I want to work with an IT giant in a true professional environment just like the one I experienced at Infosys.

I would like to thank GOD and the company for helping me find my
LAKSHYA.

13 comments:

  1. kaafi productive lagta hai tera trip..that's really great

    ReplyDelete
  2. vry tru yr..ds whole trip s relly tooooo... awsme..as it also mks all frnds too close n also wid sme gr8 terminologies..:p
    n ur writn s 2 gud..as whenevr i read dis it rejuvnts my memories..nce.
    best of luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lakshya ko har haal me paana hai!!!....get goin buddy....rock d wrld!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. buddy you are right..........it was a FIVE STAR room ,which i never expected!
    I really missing now that visit.....to INFOSYS.
    NOw we know ,this will in our respective companies........so i m dreaming that Luxury!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kewl...
    atleast u find ur lakshya.. ..
    i want to go for same training..u find mine.. :P
    nice xperience...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh okay placement ...head... great job and great peice of workk...u will surely get success,, dont u worry .. man these companies r just a place of paradissee...and lucky engh that we r part of it... u roxxxx man !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh hell yeah... i cant wait to join infy.... :D :D
    this trip has made me ever so desperate.. ;)
    remem how we jumped with excitement...wen we entered our room..i thank college to give me such an oppotunity..nd especially reshu nd neelu mam.. ;)

    i wish all the budding engineers the very bestt and to enjoy their dream life to the fullest..

    but we should not forget one thing that is ..

    "With great power comes GREAT responsibility"


    signing off
    prabhat

    ReplyDelete
  8. v true... wud never forget da vip treatment v got at infy :)
    n i liked both of ur blogs...dey r sweet n simple.. one can easily connect :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya ..... it wz really an amazing day .... v njoyed like hell dere .... n v kept on chattin d whole nite ... a nite vich i cant forget ... n dat campus really inspired me 2wards my lakshya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the IT world ... Soon this would be ur daily life ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very true bro.. absolutely true.... those hours at infy were few of the best hours of our lyf n v all who wer dere will miss dat... I m happpy dat dis trip has got u aware of ur lakshya.. chalo koi to set hua... apan to velle hi LAKSHYA dhoond rhe ahi abhi tak...

    bhai abhi to bus inna hi likhne ka man hai..

    will regularly post frm nw..

    Combos of Kudos n congos for u bro...

    ReplyDelete
  12. cnt blv u cn write also!!n dt 2 itna achaa!! :)
    plz ab jaldi jaldi aur posts post kroo!!
    lukin 4wd 2 ur nxt post!

    ReplyDelete